Monday, October 21, 2013

Academic Photo Shoot

1. Good.
2. The rocks on top of each other.
3. in my opinion yes it should be clear.
4. I think i did god but i should of gotten a better angle.
Simplicity


1. I think i did a good job.
2. The cactus.
3. In my opinion yes it is.
4. I think i could of gotten a better angle of the cactus.
Rule Of Thirds / Leading Lines
1. I think i did an okay job.
2.The bird in the conner or all the lines.
3. Yes , both rules are.
4. I think i should of just captured the bird or the lines but both came out.
 Rule Of Thirds:
1. I think i did an okay job in this picture as well.
2. Me standing in the rock.
3. In my opinion yes.
4. I think i could of moved to the left a little bit more.
 Leading Lines:
1. I did a good job.
2. The lines leading until the end.
3. It should be clear.
4. Maybe taking the picture in a better angle.


No comments:

Post a Comment