Saturday, October 26, 2013

Great Blak And White Photographers Part 3

Photo 1

 
Photo 2


1.  The first photograph caught my attention because it looked so weird so unusual, it looked very interesting to me. The second photograph caught my attention because it looks peaceful and i like shells and it for some reason makes me feel like i'm walking along the beach and finding different shells.

Photo 1:
I see some gooey weird looking shape. I see people creating things as well. I see many focused on their work.
I smell clay. I smell the blood in my cut for working so hard. I smell the paint being used.
I hear the sound of others around me making shapes as well. I hear the piece talking to me. I hear the sound of amazing future comments on this piece.
I taste the clay on my mouth when i clean the sweat off my chin. I taste snacks during breaks. I taste the coffee when i wake up early and stay late at nights working.
I feel soft  gooey clay over m dry hands. I feel the tools when i touch my tools. I feel water when i apply it to my tools for the clay.

Photo 2:
I see leading lines on this shell. I see the ocean. I see high waves and teens having fun running around.
I smell the ocean sand on this shell. I smell the salty water. I smell the sweat of my hands because ive been holding the shell way too long.
I hear the oceans waves when i put the shell close to my ear. I hear the laughs of teens while i gathered shells. I hear the waves hitting rocks as i pick up my shell.
I taste the sand when i touch the shell and then accidentally place my hand near my mouth. I taste the salty water as well.
I feel rough lines and hardness. I feel soft sand in parts of this shell. I feel  peaceful as i look at this shell.

3) I think i'd like to do a poster with different pictures of the whole year and anything interesting that goes around on campus. 

I see . . .
I smell . . .
I hear . . .
I taste . . .
I feel . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment