Wednesday, September 18, 2013

40 Greatest Photos Ever

  





I picked this photo because it got me thinking of friendship and how much it means to me. It gravitated my eyes by the way it was made like its a photo of when they were young then older and then them 2 ladies left. I think this made the 40 photos ever because of the way it was captured. 
 

I picked this photo because it touched my heart , just the way the little boy gave him a heart shaped ballon and he took it with him. The way the little boy hands him the ballon and the riot police and he kept it gravitated my eyes. In my opinion this made the 40 photos ever because he accepted the ballon and kept it , it gives like a good image on the officer.


I picked this photo because i thought it was sad and touching. The way the little boy is crying and the soldier is handing him a flag gravitated my eyes. I think this made it to the 40 photos ever because it just simply amazing how this little boy stood up to take his dad flag in a memorial ceremony for his father Marine Staff Sgt. Marc Golczynski.

No comments:

Post a Comment